Create a blogger!!!

 

'Let's communicate in the daily life of people living in Korea'


I will start my blog.

I'm going to move my interest in everyday life to spend a meaningful time in a small way. I want to fill it with variety, embodying my personal taste. The main categories are food, travel and camping, hobbies, and lifestyle information. It's a very personal point of view, but I hope you find a lot. People who want to share their interests~ People who share similar views with me, gather here.

👀👍👍👍

I'll decide on a blog name first. I hope you will call me ‘Touble++’ from now on. 

Twoble ++ is a nickname that combines Korean pronunciation with only the first letters of ‘Today~ Blog +, +’. i like beef Korean beef has grades. One of the important things in dealing with the quality of meat is the so-called marbling, which is to see the degree of white dots mixed with marble, which indicates the amount of fat mixed in lean meat. In Korea, several grades of marbled beef are indicated, which is read as 'two horns' and marked with ++. So, should I call it a fun blog nickname?! This is because the pronunciation of two words and today blog abbreviation is similar with a Korean accent. Level up with the fat-rich information of excellent marbling on my blog!! intend to do Eat my expensive information?! Eating 2nd grade beef?! how is it?! Come eat my delicious information!!

Talking about eating makes me hungry. Throwing a picture of beef!!

Korean Beef Hanwoo~~~~~~💓




I will post Korean beef information in the next post.


#Blog #topping #topic #interested #together #Daily #variety #empathy #sharing #attraction #Food #travel #camping #hobbies #sports #living #information #personal taste #interest in daily life #extremely personal point of view

댓글

  1. #topping #topic #interested #together #Daily #empathy #sharing #attraction #recommend #Food #travel #camping #hobbies #adventure #exciting #sports #living #information #personal taste #interest in daily life #extremely personal point of view

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Recommended Movie] Winner of the Best Screenplay Award at the Cannes Film Festival. Director Hirokazu Koreeda’s new film ‘Monster’

Tteokbokki recipe golden ratio 1:1:1:1:1